Are your employees working with hazardous materials such as asbestos and silica? Worried about lead poisoning or loud noise on the job?
Let Clarity help you achieve complete compliance with OSHA regulations and OSHA standards so you can provide better protection for your employees.
- Respirator Fit Testing Certification
- Respirator Medical Clearance
- Lead Medical Exams
- Lead Surveillance
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- HazMat Physicals
- Hearing Conservation
- Silica, Asbestos, Heavy Metals
HOW TO START
- Call our office at 914-593-0300 and speak to a representative to schedule an appointment for a series of DOT Physicals or any other medical service we offer.
- If we have an availability for your business, we will get back to you and come up with a program that suits your employee needs immediately.
*All professional services are delivered by the licensed and certified staff of Westchester Medical Care PLLC